2 Chics from the Stix Primitives

2 Chics from the Stix Primitives
We're Online!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So long chics.............

It has been forever since I have popped on to catch up at all, I am truly sorry for this. Unfortunately there has been a LOT going on here on the homefront and very little of it has been good. A friend of mine was hosting the server for http://www.2chics.biz/ and has literally disapeared so now I am sitting on a webstore that cannot connect *sigh*....I think for the time being I will just concentrate on getting ready for my fall/ winter shows. I apologize to anyone who was looking to shop online- pop me a message at  thetwochics@ymail.com and I will work with you the best I can. Right now I am just trying to get things straightened out here.
  On a good note...the twins will be 16 in less than 2 weeks!! Oh wait....have I gone mad?? 2 girls driving at the same time??? Yikes!! lol I am looking forward to their party, so much preperation- but everything seems to be coming together despite all thats going on around me! Hope to get myself back on track soon and be here smiling once again..Big Squeezes!

No comments:

Post a Comment